The COB (COB=Chip on Board) Engineer is responsible for COB production routine management.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- COB production routine management: COB quality improvement, COB process optimize and COB efficiency continued improvement;
- COB machine routine maintain and troubleshooting;
- Production data summary, analysis, finding and working for COB quality and efficiency improvement in time;
- COB NPI TR support and good communication ability to co-work with related functions to keep NPI running smooth.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- More than 4years COB working experience;
- Proficient COB machine troubleshooting and COB production management; COB machine type:AD838 AD830 AB530 AB550;
- English ability:CET-4, Good English ability in reading & writing;
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Software programming and useful production to collect information.
- Experienced in ASM machine power Boards Repair.
- Degree of education: College degree at lease ;