| clusin |
2008-01-14 13:49 |
Excuse me, are you Mr.Pierre from Paris? 請問,您是從巴黎皮埃爾先生嗎? I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation. 我在中國機械進出口總公司工作. I have been assigned to negotiate business with you. 公司委派我和你們具體洽談業務. I'm the manager of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation. 我是中國編織品進出口公司的經理. You may take a rest today and we'll talk about our business tomorrow. 今天您先休息休息,業務的事明天再談. If there is an opportunity,we'd like to see your manager. 如果有機會,我們想見一見你們經理. Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant. 今晚我們經理想請你們去北京烤鴨店吃飯. Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts. 我們公司主要經營工藝品.
You can talk the business over with Mr.Wang who is in charge of this line.
具體業務您可以和主管這項業務的王先生洽談.
Let's hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我們能很好地合作.
I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our foreign trade work.
祝大家生意興隆,買賣越做越好! We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits,as well as exchange of needed goods.
我們堅持平等互利,互通有無的原則.
We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
我們的貿易政策是一慣的.
We have adopted the usual international practices in our business dealings.
我們在外貿工作中採用了國際上的通用作法.
We readjust our price according to the international markets.
我們是根據世界市場的行情調整價格的.
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time.
你們這次來主要想談哪些方面的生意呀?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
我們對你們的小五金很感興趣.
This is our inquiry,would you like to have a look?
這是詢價單,請您看一下.
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我們希望能在這方面和你們大量成交.
We'd like to know the availability and the conditions of sales of this line.
我們想了解一下你們在這方面的供貨能力和銷售條件.
Have you read our leaflet?
我們的商品說明書您看了吧.
Could you tell me the article number of the product.
請您把品號告訴我.
We are in a position to accept a special order.
我們可以接受特殊訂單.
Will you please let us have an idea of your price.
請您介紹一下您方的價格,好嗎?
Our price is highly competitive.
我方價格极有競爭性.
This is our latest price list.
這是我們最新的價格表.
I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希望你們報一個C.I.F.舊金山的最低價.
Can you give us an indication of your price?
請你們先提出一個估計價格吧!
The price for this commodity is $400 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.
這種產品C.I.F.舊金山的價格是400美元一臺.
Is this our FOB quotation sheet.
這是我們的F.O.B.價格單.
Are the prices on the list firm offers?
面的價格是實盤嗎?
All the quotation on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
單中的所有價格以我方最后確認為準.
Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我們的價格3天內有效.
All these articles are our best selling lines.
這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨.
If your price is favorable,we can place an order right away.
如果你方的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨.
It is difficult for us to sell the goods,as you price is so high.
你們的價格那麼高,我們很難以這個價格銷售.
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按這個價格買進,我方實在難以推銷.
Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.
我們的價格和國際價格相比還是比較合理的.
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你們的價格比我們從別處得到的報價要高.
Taking the quality into consideration,I think the price is reasonable.
從質量方面考慮,我認為這個價格是合理的.
Our products are of high quality.
我們的產品質量好.
Our products can stand competition.
我們的產品是有競爭力的.
I don't think the end user would accept your price.
客戶很難接受你們的價格.
In order to conclude the buiness,we may make some concessions.
為了成交,我們可以作些讓步.
We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.
如果你們訂貨數量大,我們準備減價2%.
In order to conclude the transaction,we accept your price.
為了達成交易,我們接受你方的價格.
What do you think of our price?
您覺得我們的報價怎麼樣?
I'm afraid your price is quite high.
我覺得你們的價格比較高.
I'm afraid we can't accept your price.
我們無法接受你方的還盤.
At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.
目前這種商品是供過於求.
This is our lowest quotation.I'm afraid we can't go any further.
這是我方的最低報價,不能再讓了.
We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果您方答應提前交貨,我們可以接受你方的價格.
How many do you intend to order?
這種產品你們想訂多少?
We want to order 800 cases.
我們想訂800箱.
The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.
目前我們最多只能報500箱.
I suggest you buy this product.
我建議你們購買這種商品.
The supply position of this product is better.
這種商品的供應情況好一些. |
|