级别:新手实习

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2007-01-12
Hello everyone, it’s nice to meet and make friends with you here, I would like to bring up this topic. People who like English and are involved in PCB stuff as well should/could communicate well and definitely benefit each other.

If you want to have further discussion on this subject with me, you can add me to your MSN buddy list or send me emails,

my MSN: plajiey@hotmail.com.  

Let me have a brief self-introduction to you at first.
[ 此贴被jiey在2007-05-29 22:17重新编辑 ]
分享到
离线jiey
在线等级:1
在线时长:34小时
升级剩余时间:16小时
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2007-01-12
I had worked in mechanical(机构) team to deal with mechanical process/tooling/project in the first 4 years after graduation, and then I was transferred to our branch company in Shanghai to handle both mechanical and PCB issues about 5 months ago. PCB is really a brand new field/challenge for me. I have experienced some kinds of PCBA build, and I also gained some learning about PCB all by myself, but that is far insufficient to meet the performance required in my position, I want to go further in this field. Will you give me a hand while you practise English with me?  

Our company is American funded, my boss is an English-Swedish hybrid who had been in America for about 7 years, I also contact many foreigners from all over the word in my daily work, so if you have any confusion about English (exclude professional English relative to PCBA, it’s still too difficult for me till now), I would like to provide my help as much as I can.
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 藤椅  发表于: 2007-01-12
OK, so much for my introduction like a gossiper this time

now it’s your turn to talk!
离线jasonpan
在线等级:2
在线时长:65小时
升级剩余时间:25小时在线等级:2
升级剩余时间:25小时
级别:一般会员
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-04-01
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2007-01-15
use english everyday .it will improve quickly . could you tell me how to promote the oral ? i think it is very important as a sales or technical engineer .
come on !
离线jasonpan
在线等级:2
升级剩余时间:25小时在线等级:2
升级剩余时间:25小时
级别:一般会员
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-04-01
只看该作者 报纸  发表于: 2007-01-15
i have work in PCB comporation for 5 years .but now ,i change the line on the PCBA . it is difficult for me to suit at first . i learn every day on the SMTHONE . i like this web very much . any quiey , we will learn from each other .
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2007-01-15
引用第3楼jasonpan2007-01-15 10:14发表的“”:
use english everyday .it will improve quickly . could you tell me how to promote the oral ? i think it is very important as a sales or technical engineer .
come on !

Hi Jason, thanks for your reply.

from my point of view, the only way to improve oral engilish is practice and pracice. I could not even say one words before I joined my present company, but after about one year's intense exercise, I can deal with all kinds of conference call with foreigners all around the word.

that will be fantastic if you will have to speak in daily work. stress can make people move fast sometimes:). otherwise , you can speak to any people you can catch around you, no matter he is better or worse. and you also can speak to me if you want.

I want to learn something on both PCB and PCBA, it's very nice to meet you here, look forward to have some further discussion with you...
离线ronniechan
在线等级:3
在线时长:91小时
升级剩余时间:49小时在线等级:3
升级剩余时间:49小时
级别:初级会员
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2007-01-02
只看该作者 地下室  发表于: 2007-01-17
Hi,jiey(I have the first question that how to pronounce with your name?)
It's no doubt that your english is so good that I have to want to make friend with you,ha!
Moreover I find that self confidence ,empressement and friendly belong to you.
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2007-01-17
引用第6楼ronniechan2007-01-17 12:01发表的“”:
Hi,jiey(I have the first question that how to pronounce with your name?)
It's no doubt that your english is so good that I have to want to make friend with you,ha!
Moreover I find that self confidence ,empressement and friendly belong to you.

Hi Ronnie, you are very humour, and friendly as well. Nice to talk with you..

To be honest, I am also not so sure about the pronunciation of my name, it should like Jay, as I image
Jie is my last name, and Y is the first letter of my family name, that is where JIEY come from. Strange, but I like it, and I register with it in many forums. Please don’t hesitate to say hello to this ID when you meet it in other forums, except in the dirty web-site…. LOL, just kidding….

My English level is not good enough to meet the requirement of my position, I will have to keep up learning to catch up my colleague and even challenge my boss (My boss is very gentle and open, he will not be angry with me )

Talk too much about myself, aha, don’t know how to continue our conversation because you did not make a self-introduction, that is unfair for me 

Hope to hear from you soon…
离线ronniechan
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2007-01-02
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2007-01-17
To Jiey--
You are humorous too.Actually I had guessed the meaning of "Jiey", but just for confirmation.Please forgive my liberty!

Now I work in a small American company located in Suzhou Industrial Park. My company's core
product include SMT connecting materials i.e. solder paste, solder bar, flux etc.. As a market development engineer, my main responsibilities are customer service and technical support. The time I have touched in PCBA industry is not long . So I think your experience in this field is no better than me, I like this way to communicate with each other in forum.

Though I work in multinational , use of English only in email, I admire your conditions . And my boss is singaporean, his english is not pure. It's little difficult for me to understand what he says completely. In my point of view, my basic is also poor.I am very interested in English, so I am eager to improve myself.Believe that the same interest and target will let us be good friends.
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2007-01-17
it is really a small world!
I will travel to Suzhou tomorrow to check the preparation status in our plastic supplier factory for customer audit, the supplier address is: 吴中经济开发区兴南路89号, do you know this place? Next week I will travel there again to accompany the customer from France Alcatel.

Your position sounds interesting, I have heard about soldering and related material many times, but still very confused what the hell their components are, maybe someday I can get a clear clue from you.

I can feel that your English is excellent by your words, don’t deny, I believe my judgment better than what you told me, LOL~ keep the interest on learning English, You can not avoid speaking English once your business developed or you get promoted.

It is also my pleasure to make friend with you! I hope to hear more from you, and wonder the feasibility that you tell me your contact information by forum message or by my email address I listed in the head of this post string..
离线ronniechan
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2007-01-02
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2007-01-18
I feel so shy for Your praise.Anyway your words has been encouraging me.Thanks!

I guess you are on trip to Suzhou 吴中经济开发区兴南路89号 nearby Suzhou Industrial Park at present.Wish you everything well.

It's delighting to make friends with you. Due to MSN is not available in my company, I have to communicate with you in forum or Email. And you can choose both ways to talk with me. Otherwise, if you have some puzzle in smt or soldering field, pls feel free to discuss with me.

My private E-Mail address:chenfurong2000@sohu.com
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2007-01-18
the whole Zuzhou city was surrounded by strong fog this morning, as a result our car has been stopped on the express way for more than 2 hours, it almost drive me crazy!

I am living in the hotel, will be back tomorrow afternoon. Everything is OK till now.

I would prefer to talk with you here, then everybody can join us. I will send you a email if I have something private.

I may not be able to access to the line in this weekend, wish you a good weekend in advanced, talk to you next week...
离线ronniechan
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2007-01-02
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2007-01-19
Have a good weekend!Everybody may join us for talking about technical or others, if only you would like to do, believe that we can become good friends.

Come on ,Everyone!
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2007-01-22
Hello, Ronnie, I jus came back to my room yesterday Shanghai, stay in office this morning and will travel to Suzhou again this afterenoon, very busy and everything run in a rush. how about you and your last weekend, I hope everything is Ok, and you were not so busy like me :)

It seems not everyone is interested in this subject, or this english corner is not popular in this forum. let us continue to talk, then hopefully we can attract more people to join us..

I find my IP address changed everytime, from Zhuhai to Shanghai, then to Suzhou. it is interesting, I can recognize where I have been from this record in this stread......

need back to the boring working stuff soon.... talk to you later... good luck....
离线jiey
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-11-13
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2007-01-22
correction:
1,I jus came back to my room in Shanghai yesterday evening.
2, record in this stread==== in this THREAD