金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2008-08-06
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2008-08-07
原创How to improve oral English? My tips--本人学口语经验

本人英语专业 ,内容原创,曾在bbs.wtoqc.cn 发表. 希望有帮助...

English capabilities including listening,speaking,reading,writing.

Due to lack of strong English atmosphere, speaking proves difficult to attain than others.

As an English learner, I would like to take the liberty to share my tips with you. Hopefully it works.

Reciting good pieces of essay is certainly full of boredom and tedious. You won't remember it lifetime and those good sentence or phrases never come to your minds in time of a need because they are the things not very closed to your life.

You look like ants in the hot pan. isn't it??

But, what if you recite as much as you can about yourself. That can be your personal story, your opionion, your comment about sth, your family, your career, your mood,etc. Because they are the things originating from yourself. you won't feel difficult to remember it and the sentence

come up to your tip of tongue immediately when you are facing and chatting with a foreigner. in this process, you build up your confidence. As a return, you would like to spend more time reciting things about yourself. in the end , you enrich your storage of oral material.

Why I suggest this: Reciting things about yourself.??

A---you know yourself much more than others.

B---during majority of our lifetime, you have to express yourself. isn't it? For example, meeting a new friend from other countries, interview, introduction in the company. To be brief, you often mention yourself your lifetime.

C----you recall the confidence when you are expressing yourself in English easily. It is easy. because you are just recite things you store it your mind.

D---Reciting is useful. You just have to change some word or noun so as to express other things. in this way you can see yourself making progress.

E-What to prepare before you recite??

You have to write down the things that you are going to recite. the sentence must be correct in wording and pattern.Try your best to make the writing sounds as natural as possible. There are many sources that you can get the good sentence and do some change to make it your own self-introduction sentence. it is interesting because they are the things about yourself. It sound like you are writing autobiography.

F----advantage of this method. it is cost effective. you don't have to invest money on those English class. it is a fact we lack the English environment. in this way, you can practise oral by yourself, anytime, anywhere.

After all above mentioned, Catch every possible chances to use material that you recite. Feel no fear to lose face. For instance, talk to a foreigner sitting by your sides in the metro, Chat in the english corner( in most cases, the host ask you to give a self-introduction, you can speak freely,Hahahah) , Practise make perfect.

In this way, some boss in the interview questioned me whether I lived abroad for many years.

Wish above helps.
分享到
离线acoo
级别:新手实习
金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2008-07-24
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2008-08-08
Thanks for shareing!
Speaking English is my pain ,because this i lost many chances
I am eager for improvement on oral Eng ,but I don't konw how to begin and how to persist...
离线zhbpacific
级别:新手上路

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2008-06-27
只看该作者 藤椅  发表于: 2008-08-14
let us make efforts for this together!and make a big progress!